I’ve not met one person that likes getting spam messages in their inbox. (And if you do, please speak up – I’d love to meet you.)
When Google discontinued Postini, the search was on at HostMySite for a new spam filtering service. When all was said and done, we felt that SpamExperts was going to be the best for our customers.
We have had many customers call in confused about the change and wondering how to set up and maintain their accounts with SpamExperts. Here, we’ll compile all the information you need to filter your email so you’ll know exactly where to go if you have a question!
Getting Started with SpamExperts:
- Still need to order your spam filtering service? Here’s how to do that: http://bit.ly/1ebbtVH
- Congrats on becoming spam free! Here is our Knowledge Base article on everything you need to get started with your new Spam Experts account: http://bit.ly/1juevVN
Maintaining Your SpamExperts Account:
- You’ve got your account – and you’re ready to start filtering! Here’s how you add domains: http://bit.ly/1cI7SgK
- Looking to use the IMAP quarantine and training system in Outlook? Instructions here: http://bit.ly/1gwZW14 and here: http://bit.ly/1fNT2Tz
- If you have multiple domains within your subscription – you’ll need to manage domain aliases. Here’s the KB for you: http://bit.ly/1lfvsXj
- Did you know SpamExperts will “discover” new email users on its own? Here’s how to help it along: http://bit.ly/1c1DmRf